Louvre museum tours
Louvre Must See Egypt Private Tour
Louvre Museum Da Vinci Code Tour
Louvre France Luxurious King’s Apartments Guided Tour
Louvre Museum Paris Guided Tour
Louvre Museum to Mona Lisa Original Tour
Louvre Entrance Private Tour for Families
About the Louvre museum
The Louvre Museum is a museum of art and antiquities in the center of Paris, near the Seine River.
Its emblem is the glass pyramid that was built in the middle of the Louvre Palace in 1989. It is the largest art museums of the World by its exhibition area.
– Museum Inauguration date: 10 August 1793
– Number of rooms: 403
– Exhibition area: 72.735 m² / 783.000 ft²
– Number of artworks: 560.000
– Number of exhibited works: 38.000
– Palace Floor space: 360,000 m²
– Attendance: 7.4 million / year 2016
– Opening time: Every day from 9AM to 6PM (Except Tuesdays)
Nearly 40,000 artworks are on display for the visitors of all nationalities within the 8 departments: Egyptian Antiquities – Oriental Antiquities – Greek, Etruscan and Roman Antiquities – Arts of Islam – Paintings – Sculptures – Art Objects – Graphic Arts.
Address : 99, rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris
– Metro : Line 1 – Palais-Royal, Musée du Louvre
– BUS: 21, 24, 27, 39, 48, 68, 69, 72, 81, 95
Visit the Eiffel Tower with one of our guide by booking one of our Eiffel Tower tour
[HDquiz quiz = “982”]