What to do in London for the New Year ?
London is a special place on the eve of the New Year. The city is adorned with lights and establishments in the capital are doing everything possible to make this a memorable evening Eve, then take all your relatives and come to welcome 2017. There is a multitude of activities to do in London on New Year’s Eve, from the spectacle of New Year’s fireworks in London and special events New Year to the exceptional tasting meals and participation in receptions that extend into the early hours of 2017. Whatever your plans, be sure to check availability and book in advance to make the most of New Year’s Eve celebrations in London.
On New Year’s Eve, the night sky of London turns into a flaming of colors with a dazzling pyrotechnic spectacle drawn from London’s famous South Bank. You have to buy a ticket to attend the show.
If you can not get a ticket to attend the New Year’s Eve fireworks, you can still get back on other activities – take a look at some of the alternatives that are offered below.
- Admire the fireworks from the river with a dinner cruise or enjoy a drink on a background of music.
- End the year in style in a restaurant with spectacular views of the splendid New Year’s fireworks show.
- Come splurge in one of London’s many world-renowned Michelin starred restaurants.
- Pamper your loved one in a romantic restaurant with a New Year’s Eve dinner in London.
Clubs and special events
- Dance to the end of the night and celebrate 2017 in a very glamorous New Year’s Eve party.
- On New Year’s Eve, celebrate one of the most important nights of the year in a disco.
- Fill up with laughter on New Year’s Eve in one of London’s comedy clubs.
- Many pubs and bars remain open after midnight until the early hours of the New Year.
- Entry to New Year’s Eve parties in London is generally chargeable, so make sure to book early.
You can also start the New Year with the New Year’s Day Parade 2017 in London, with 8,000 performers traveling through the city center. If you prefer shopping, head to one of the popular shopping destinations in London to make bargains at January sales. Let yourself be amazed by the lights of Christmas during a guided tour by bus with open roof by night. What’s more, dot not hesitate to book a tour of London !