Notre Dame Cathedral is one of the most famous monument of the city of Light with more than 20 millions of visitors per year. From its towers, discover an amazing view of Paris, like you have never seen before.cathedrals in the West. But be careful. The gargoyles are watching you…
A long time ago…
… Started the construction of Notre Dame Cathedral, the Biggest Cathedral of Paris. Its construction, begun under the impulse of Bishop Maurice de Sully and lasted more than two centuries.
Notre Dame Cathedral is located in the Heart of the Ile-de-la-cité. Build in the middle of the 13th Century, its Towers provide another view of the great city of Light, the Seine and its bridges.
Enjoy the highlights of this tour :
- First of all, learn great anecdotes about Notre Dame Cathedral ,
- Then discover a masterpiece of Gothic architecture, inside and outside !
Step 1 :
Your friendly guide will welcome you in the early morning near the Cathedral and will give you a complete introduction to this UNESCO’s World Heritage site.
Step 2 :
Brace yourself because you will be guided in the Cathedral. Maybe, if you are lucky enough, you may see the Hunchback of Notre Dame Cathedral, waiting for the bells to ring…
More information :
- Please note, this tour can be bilingual
- Please note that a dress code is required to enter places of worship.
What is included :
- Walking tour
- Informative flyer
What is not included :
- Pick–up and drop off
- Guide inside the towers
- Tips / Gratuities
- If you cancel at least 7 calendar days in advance, there is no cancellation fee.
- Between 3 and 6 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- Within 2 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.
- Please note, this tour can be bilingual.
- The tour will start promptly at the scheduled departure time. Latecomers run the risk of missing the tour. Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time.
- If you arrive too early please wait at the boutique souvenirs shop – the guide will arrive on time.
- If you arrive on time and you do not see the guide or you are lost, please call the emergency number.
- You are late or you missed the tour please call the office. Your tour may be rescheduled.
- According to high and low season departure times are: 08:45 (English guide) / 10:00 (English guide) / 14:00 (English / Spanish guide) / 16:00 (English / Spanish guide)
- Entry to the Notre Dame Cathedral is permitted only to appropriately dressed visitors. Low cut or sleeveless clothing, shorts, miniskirts and hats are not allowed.
Meeting Point :
Meet at the « Aux Chimères de Notre Dame » souvenir boutique, 20 Rue du Cloître Notre-Dame 75004 Paris. Your host will be wearing a blue jacket/red shirt with the Paris Tour Guide logo.