Once upon a time in ancient Egypt was a whole civilization with its kings, queens and divinities. From the end of Prehistory to the Christian era, multiple Dynasties have succeeded each other on the banks of the Nil.
About the Louvre Egypt Private tour :
Thanks to this tour, get your Louvre Museum ticket and skip the line with your specialized guide!
Among all the museums in Paris, the Louvre Museum regroups the most important collection of the remains of ancient Egypt. During this private tour, your guide will take you to the mysteries and legends of this lost World. Travel in the past until the Ptolemaic period and you will come across Bastet, the Egyptian goddess of music, joy and the sun, with her feline look. Meet Akhenaton, the tenth pharaoh of the eighteenth dynasty and his first wife Nefertiti in the New Empire… All those artefacts come from far away. Some from funerary temples, other from the tombs of the valley of the kings.
More importantly, do all of this privately with your family and friend and take full advantage of your guide knowledge!
During the Louvre Egypt Private Tour, you will benefit from lots of things.
- Skip the long lines as a VIP,
- Learn more about ancient Egypt with an expert guide,
- Enjoy the tour with your friends or family with a private guide,
- Travel in time with the stories of different Egyptian civilizations,
- Meet a real Mummy.
- Bronze statuette of Bastet, Department of Egyptian Antiquities – Recent Pharaonic Dynasties and Ptolemaic Period (ca. 1069 – 30 BC)
- The Sarcophagus of the Greek of Egypt Dioskorides, Department of Egyptian Antiquities – Religious and funeral beliefs
- Funeral ensemble of Tamoutnefret, Department of Egyptian Antiquities – Religious and funeral beliefs
- Great Sphinx of Tanis, Department of Egyptian Antiquities – Religious and funeral beliefs
- Akhenaton and Nefertiti, Department of Egyptian Antiquities – New Empire (circa 1550 – c. 1069 BC)
- Mummy of man, Department of Egyptian Antiquities – Religious and funeral beliefs
Ancient Egypt facts :
- Ancient Egypt lasted over 3000 years, longer than any other civilization in human history.
- People from Ancient Egypt had two main concerns: a happy life on Earth and entering the afterlife when they had died.