- Learn more about the history of a famous pilgrimage site,
- Enjoy the journey around religious facts,
- Discover the most important spots such as The Grotto, The Fountains and The Baths
Famous Locations :
- The apparitions grotto
- Basilica of St. Pius X
- The famous baths of Lourdes
In the morning, our professional guide will welcome you and will lead you along an unforgettable journey around the Sanctuaries. Discover the wonders of the site and live a spiritual experience in one of the most famous Catholic pilgrimage site.
Explore famous spots such as the Grotto, where Marie Bernarde, known as Bernadette, had experienced 18 apparitions. Your guide will also take you to the Fountains and the Baths, which welcome about 350,000 pilgrims each year.
Then you will discover facts about the religious history of the site through basilicas such as the Basilica of Saint Pius, the most recent Basilica of the Domain.
Some facts :
- The Basilica of St. Pius X was Consecrated on 25 March 1958.
- The Sanctuary of Our Lady of Lourdes is open all the year, 24/24
- Inaugurated in 1871, the Basilica of the Immaculate Conception was built above the crypt. It was the first chapel built after the apparitions in 1866.